Manitoba FlyBall Registration
Time & Location
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have decided the Manitoba FlyBall competition will be postponed until fall 2020. Date and time will be decided closer to the event. Thank you for your understanding.
- The challenge is to fly to as many of the participating airfields as you can, and collect FlyBalls for points.
- You can fly in any order and to as many of the locations you like.
- Please read all the competition procedures/rules before the competition.
- There is a downloadable Nav Log/Score Sheet for you to get signed at each locaation you go to.
- There will be a BBQ/Award Ceremony taking place after the competition at Morden Aerodrome CJA3.
- Please arrive at the finish before 3:00pm, arriving after may incur penalties or exclusion.
Local airfields participating in the competition are Altona Airport CJL6, Brandon CYBR, Carl's Field St. Pierre, Carman CJS7, Carritt Farms Strip Sydney, Erickson CKQ6, Fast Air Winnipeg CYWG, Lyncrest CJL5, Morden Airport CJA3, Oak Hammock Air Park CAV9, Pierce Farm Strip Beulah, Portage North CJZ2, Portage Southport CYPG, Russell CJW5, Shoal Lake CKL5, St. Andrews CYAV, Steinbach North CJB3, Virden CYVD and Winkler Airport CKZ7.
Additional tickets for the BBQ are $15/each.
Overnight guests may camp on the airfield, or transportation will be provided to local hotels.
Some billet opportunities may be available by contacting theMorden Flying Club.
We look forward to seeing everyone back at Morden Aerodrome for the Awards Ceremony.
- FlyBall Pilot Registration$25$250$0
- Additional BBQ Tickets$15$150$0